Want to get rid of those wrinkles without paying a lot of money? Some people take at home procedures to the next level. An Illinois woman recently died of a bacterial infection after injecting her face with hot beef fat in an apparent attempt to self-treat wrinkles, ABC news reports.
The women had appeared to a local ER complaining that her face was burning after her home injections. The women had infections and scarring due to the procedure, however a autopsy later determined she died of peritonitis.
There are many people injecting themselves at home, however I would never recommend this. Check out the video below showing a segment from Studio 11 LA where I discuss other things people inject into their own face.