With microdermabrasion, you can experience soft, rejuvenated skin. Using tiny crystals, this procedure safely and gently removes the outer dead layers of skin, leaving the underlying skin smooth and refreshed. Microdermabrasion can also help diminish large unsightly pores and helps to soften fine lines, scars, and acne blemishes. The best part about microdermabrasion may be that there is no downtime. You can be right back to work or play.
Extreme Clean Facial: deep pore cleansing treatment with extryactions, massage and customized masque and moisturizer $65
Enzyme Facial: exfoliation treatment with papaya enzyme masque to remove dead cells and improve the appearance of pores, skin tone and texture $75.
Glycolic Facial: alphahydroxy acids are used to exfoliate dead skin cells and brighten dull congested and rough skin $80
Acne Clearing Facial: deep pore cleansing with enzyme exfoliation blend of hydroxyl acid clay masque for improving complexion and clearing active acen. Finishing with high frequency current to eliminate toxins and bacteria $80
Eye Rejuvenation: temporarily lifts the sagging contours of the eye area using microcurrent. Reduces the appearance of darck circles, puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles. Reinforces and tones the eye aera. Perfect before special events $45
Gentleman’s Facial: deep pore cleansing with exfoliation, extractions, massage and customized masque and moisturizer $65
Microdermabrasion: $110/1 or $300/3
Waxing: SkinPS offers many solutions for hair removal including bikini wax, body wax, eyebrow waxing, facial hair threading and more!
Waxing Services: face and body $15 & up
Chemical peels can reduce fine lines, especially under the eyes and around the mouth, treat mild scarring and certain types of acne. Chemical Peels can also help diminish skin discoloration, such as age spots, liver spots, sun spots or freckles, and can help to refresh skin texture and color.
Chemical facial peels are used to improve your skin's appearance by applying a chemical solution to the skin, causing the top layers of skin to separate and peel off. The new skin is smoother, less wrinkled, and will likely be more even in color. Chemical facial peels are used to revitalize skin, as they exfoliate dead skin and help to shrink pores while also reducing fine lines and wrinkles. Results can often be enhanced with other techniques like laser/light-based rejuvenation or with other procedures such as dermal fillers.
At Skin Physicians & Surgeons, we offer 3 types of chemical peels that are classified by their depth of penetration – Superficial, Medium and Deep strength. These include Glycolic Acid Peels, Beta-lift (for acne), Salicylic Acid Peels, Vitalize Peels (our most popular peel), Revitalize Peels, and Trichloroacetic Acid Peels (for a deeper peels)
- Beta-Lift: a 20-30% salicylic acid peel to treat acne and improve pigmentation. 80/1 or 200/3
- Illuminize: "liquid" microdermabrasion 100
- Rejuvenize Peel: deeper peel indicated for sun damage, lines and wrinkles, acne, acne scarring, dark spots, and melasma $160
- Vitalize: excellent exfoliating peel to diminish dark spots, freckles, fine lines; includes treatment with tomical retinoid 130/1 or 350/3 or 650/6
- Melanage Peel: A superficial peel designed to significantly improve the texture and appearance of hyperpigmented skin which includes a medicated masque and an at-home regimen $600
At Skin Physicians & Surgeons we perform superficial and medium depth chemical peels.
- Superficial peels use either glycolic or salicylic acid, or Jessner's solution to help minimize fine wrinkles, lighten brown spots, even out skin tone, improve skin texture, and reduce acne blemished. Referred to as "lunchtime peels" many people can resume normal daily activities immediately following treatment.
- Deep chemical peels At Skin Physicians & Surgeons, we do not perform deep chemical peels, but instead perform a more predictable and superior option: CO2 laser resurfacing.
- Medium depth peels are performed using tricholacetic acid. It produces more dramatic results but there is some downtime; for approximately five to seven days after the procedure, your skin will be peeling. You will keep the areas well moisturized and are instructed to try not to peel off the skin prematurely.
SkinPS offers many solutions for hair removal including bikini wax, body wax, eyebrow waxing, facial hair threading and more! Waxing Services: face and body $15 & up
Skin Physicians & Surgeons carries a complete line of Mineralized Makeup. We carry everything from foundations, blushes, eye shadow, eyeliner, lip liner, lipstick and more. We feature mineral makeup that is both paraben-free and phthalate-free, some of the best choices out there.
Mineral makeup offers such properties as deflecting light so that wrinkles and fine lines are less visible, mineral makeup does not treat any conditions, such as rosacea, but will cover flaws.
Which mineral makeup you buy is a subjective decision – we suggest you try samples, smaller sizes or a handful of brands before deciding on the final product that you prefer and can afford. Experiment until you find the product that is right for you.
At Skin Physicians & Surgeons, we offer private consultation with our professional makeup artist, so call to set your appointment to discuss your specific skincare needs.