Stubby, thin eyelashes that do nothing for your eyes can now be a thing of the past with LATISSE®. This innovative, FDA-approved prescription treatment helps individuals with inadequate or not enough eyelashes grow them darker, longer, and fuller. Naturally full lashes help frame and draw attention to your eyes. With daily use of LATISSE®, you can achieve eyelashes that look naturally thick and full without eyelash extensions and even without any mascara.
The Benefits of LATISSE®
- Fuller, thicker, longer, and darker lashes
- Clinically proven results
- Eliminates the hassle and cost of eyelash extensions
- Saves money over time compared to eyelash extensions
- Results that look natural and beautiful even without makeup
- Once daily, apply LATISSE® topically to the base of your upper eyelashes.
- In as little as six weeks, results will begin to be noticeable.
- Full results are seen after 16 weeks and will be permanent with continual use of LATISSE®.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does LATISSE® work?
LATISSE® (bimatoprost ophthalmic solution) 0.03% works by increasing the amount of eyelash hairs in the growth phase. It also prolongs the duration of the growth phase so that these eyelashes can grow longer and thicker. With LATISSE®, your upper lashes can become thick, full, and long.
Who is a good candidate for LATISSE®?
Good candidates for LATISSE® typically identify with one or more of the following:
- • Short or sparse eyelashes
- • Light-colored eyelashes
- • A desire to quit spending time and money on false lashes
- • Anxiety disorders such as trichotillomania
Anyone who wants to enhance their eyelashes so that they look naturally full and enviable could benefit from LATISSE®
What will happen if I ever stop using LATISSE®?
You can stop LATISSE® treatments at any time if you desire. However, if you choose to stop treatment, your eyelashes will gradually revert to their natural state. To maintain your full lashes, you should continue to use LATISSE® daily.
Are there alternatives to LATISSE®?
LATISSE® is the first and only FDA-approved prescription treatment for inadequate eyelashes. This treatment has been developed through years of research by leading pharmaceutical company Allergan. If you are interested in naturally fuller, darker, and longer lashes, schedule your consultation with us to see if LATISSE® is right for you.